Skip to content

My BindTuning Idea

My BindTuning Idea

Categories

9 results found

1. The Twitter tiles are great, however the only thing it does not show is the image if that was part of a tweet. It would be great if we could show the image as well.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Having a Twitter Tile is great but how about a Yammer Tile as well as this would be great as we are now using Yammer more and more?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Do you have Wordpress themes for SPC. We use your SPC theme for Orchard but want to use it for wordpress

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Sam,
    We appreciate your feedback!
    Unfortunately we no longer develop themes for Wordpress. Check out all our themes at https://bindtuning.com/themes – you can see all the CMS that we are currently supporting at the top of the menu. We hope to keep counting on your preference, let us know if you need any further help!

4. It would be nice if you can add an Expiry Date for the new web part. That way old news can drop off without manually deleting the items?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Dharmesh
    Thanks for your feedback and improvement suggestion. After carefully reviewing it, and considering common best practices and scenarios use cases, we have decided not to move forward with this feature. Please keep sharing your ideas with us.

5. All bindtuning themes offer a lot of different additions to organize contents and create appealing pages. A highly questioned feature on our side is to create accordions. Our theme supports accordions as described here: https://bindtuning.com/cms/sharepoint/sharepoint-2016/theme/Metro/page/Accordion/customize
    However, it's just impossible for common users to implement custom code on their pages.
    Maybe it's possible to add some kind of custom actions to the SharePoint ribbon to offer direct access to widgets and things like icons: https://bindtuning.com/cms/sharepoint/sharepoint-2016/theme/Metro/page/Icons/customize
    That would help us to make the most out of those stunning themes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Drupal 8 is ready.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would be great if you had a grace period (5 day, 10 day, 15 day) to make minor CSS changes in the tool prior to purchasing the package (vs. running through a trial and redownloading/distributing the solution package)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As above. The "about me" section does not display text as rich text which makes the presentation very ugly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Themes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The refactored People web part, launched in March 2023 for SharePoint Online Modern, leverages Microsoft's persona card, both when data source is set to be Azure AD or SharePoint Search. Microsoft's persona card displays the "About me" information under the "Contact" tab. No further customizations are planned.

9. I am not sure if i am at the right place, i face this issue were Outlook contact not syncing to teams
    i tried this: https://theadmin365.com/fixed-outlook-contacts-not-showing-up-in-teams-issue/ and https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/outlook-contacts-not-syncing-with-teams-why/td-p/1483376
    Creation of the contacts form the owa works well though

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Parts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to share your issue with us on BindTuning UserVoice. We appreciate your feedback, and while we strive to assist our users to the best of our abilities, I regret to inform you that this matter falls outside the scope of our product's capabilities and expertise. I recommend reaching out directly to Microsoft.

If you have any further questions or concerns related to BindTuning, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help.

• Don't see your idea?