Skip to content

My BindTuning Idea

My BindTuning Idea

Categories

3 results found

1. It would be really nice if there a Guide to or way better commenting in the CSS files for customizing bind tuning templates (SharePoint and Office365 specifically) after deployment in SharePoint that was written kind of like this. http://www.tcs.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/White%20Papers/Best-Practices-for-Designing-Responsive-SharePoint-Site-0514-1.pdf or possibly a tool such as the theme cusomization site that allowed for post deployment updates.

Currently if I deploy a template there isn’t a guide or easy way to change the font style or color without having to go in and override a ton of css manually by looking all the classes and styles up via the dom explorer element…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Themes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael, thanks for sharing your idea. :)
    BindTuning concept is based on a pay-per-use idea, so this is the reason why you can only customize your theme before download.
    Our themes, for both Office 365 and SharePoint 2013 can be customized using the customization tool before download, or changed manually after download.

For most CMSs we do provide free trial themes, including for SharePoint.

Currently, trials are not available for Office 365, due to a few CMS restrictions, though we are making all efforts to change this and start providing trials as soon as possible.

2. Take for example the Response SP theme and the Response logo. Would be nice in the online tool to swap out that image for your own corporate logo and/or ability to change the color / transparency all within the tool (vs. doing it offline). The latter would be just the ability to custom load a picture there so you can see placement.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think we should change or allow the option to change the icon for the accessibility icon. I believe another valid option would be the standard accessibility icon. (lower left corner: https://accessibilityspark.com/ten-reasons-you-should-get-the-web-accessibility-icon-on-your-website/)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Themes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Zach! Thanks for submitting your idea. We currently have no updates planned to the Accessibility Tool but I have added this as a feature request in our roadmap. Keep those good insights coming 💪🏻

• Don't see your idea?