Skip to content

My BindTuning Idea

My BindTuning Idea

Categories

3 results found

1. It would be nice if the People web part have the option to display and sort the users by LastName too. Currently, they are being listed by FirstName only.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Web Parts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The refactored People web part, launched in March 2023, allows sorting by Surname when data sorce is set to Azure AD. If you are connected to a SharePoint List, sorting by Last Name is also supported, provided that your list includes that column. The only data source for which sorting by last name is not available is "User and Groups" for which available sorting methods include "shuffle", "name" and "department"

2. Add the ability to point to other Outlook (not just mine) - E.g. Conference Rooms etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Parts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great if BT Web Parts adhered to the default O365 theme by default, including Fabric icons and the MS font set (Segoe). Microsoft has done great job bringing an elegant look and feel to their modern environment and it would go a long way toward unifying the appearance if BT Web Parts also adhered to the same theme. If a BT theme was applied, obviously it’d be great to see the same fonts and icons (font awesome or whatever is used) carrying over as well. I realize color matching is on the agenda but fonts and icons…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web Parts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In 2022 BindTuning started refactoring its entire web part gallery to align with Microsoft's Modern Experience. All refactored and new web parts adhere to the Microsoft 365 style guide, including fonts and icons. The use of the Microsoft color scheme (defined in Change the Look) is also possible. New and refactored web parts, for which this feature is already available, include Celebrations, Divider, Title, Lists, Documents, Image Gallery, People and Quick Links. Slider and Calendar will be released on July 2023 with the remaining following the same trend

• Don't see your idea?